[Evolution] [tentative query] is it possible to subscribe to other people's published outlook calendars

Hi,

I'm in the unfortunate position of being required to use Outlook for
calendaring for work. I am able to set up Evolution with minimal effort
to be able to see my own calendar. However, I don't see a way to be
able to view calendars that other people in the organisation have
published and that Ican see via the Outlook web client or the android
app for Outlook.

I'd rather not use either the web client or the android app if
possible, so it would be great if I could subscribe somehow to these
calendars via Evolution.

I'm using a rather old Evolution (3.28.5 - due to ubuntu lag).

thanks for any help or suggestions
Dan