Re: [Evolution] Contacts/ Address syncing

Hi,

On Sat, 2020-07-25 at 18:44 +0530, kumar k via evolution-list wrote:
Dear Sirs,

I hope I can also reply if I am not a "sir"?
No need to assume gender of all subscribers on this mailing list. :)

Usually in Outlook the contacts/ addresses (what I mean is mail id)
will be saved and pop up comes when I type first few letters. In
evolution that is happening only few mail IDs and not for all. As a
result I have to search their mail IDs in inbox.

Could please let me know how can I save / sync all contacts locally
or how to make those addresses suggestions to come .

See the user documentation:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/contacts-add-automatically.html

Cheers,
andre