Re: [Evolution] Evolution where did it move on git naming ?

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 09:16 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-list wrote:
My apologies for assuming [...] the Evolution dev team had followed the rest of
the software development world in moving away the master/slave terminology.

I seriously doubt that "the world" moved away from sane terms, that are
in no way intended to be racist, sexist or otherwise offending.

If somebody feels offended by the technical terms "blacklist", "slave"
etc., I recommend a "psychotherapy".

The obsessive misinterpretation of speech is ridiculous. It's just
easier for privileged classes to change the speech, instead of behaving
responsible.