Re: [Evolution] Messages marked Unread self-mark as Read

On Tue, 2020-02-25 at 14:32 -0500, Luben Dimov via evolution-list
wrote:
And I meant to add that I am not accessing it with any other mail
client. But even if I were, not sure why it would change it to read
after F12 the first time, but not subsequent times.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:30 PM Luben Dimov <luben dimov gmail com>