Re: [Evolution] loading email

Please don't top post on this list.

I am using pop

As I understand it, POP downloads everything to local inboxes. It
sounds like your home directory filesystem is slow - is it local to
your machine?

looked as customising toolbars and it would appear that you have to
edit some files at /usr/share/evolution/ui/
But I have not been able to find any docs with their spec - could be
dangerous

If you aren't happy doing it, don't do it.

 - I am looking to add a spell check button instead of F7

The Evo composer spell checks continuously and it will underline words
it thinks are wrong. Just right-click on the word to see possible
replacements.

P.