Re: [Evolution] Evolution setup

On 2020-08-17 at 06:56 +1000, Alex Evans via evolution-list wrote:
Hi Andre,

Trying to be rude? Why ignore my start of that segment :
The people in the forum, are trying to help (from my own experience)

Cheers
Alex

Hi Alex

And this shows why top-posting is problematic. I initially thought Alex
was calling André rude for not quoting the text before (1), and I was
explaining that he was only replying to points (1) and (3), so he quoted
just those two points, with his answer below that.
Then, on a second review, it turns out Alex was replying to the point by
André regarding point 3. Which was far from clear when quoting
everything on the bottom :(

Best