Re: [Evolution] Cannot Archive Messages Keep Showing Up

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 13:09 +0200, Alexander Kerner via evolution-list
wrote:
indeed there was another instance of Evolution running on another machine.
I changed that and now it seems to work.
I have no idea though why or how the other instance may sabotage my imap
operations.

[Please don't top-post]

IMAP is not designed to handle immediate synchronisation between two
clients active on the same account. They will eventually synchronise,
but not immediately.

poc