Re: [Evolution] ***SPAM*** Re: Buckup & Restore command dont work

Hi Patrick,

Thank for your answer.
Yes I have already done that and on this computer my home directory is not on the same disk as system.
So I will not have to format this partition.

But I need to know, when I will reinstall the system and apps, did the fresh install of Evolution recognize my "old" account ? Or have I have to do something ?

About the compressed tar file, what are the directory compressed ? Did Evolution have all his directories in my home/ hidden directories?

Thank again
Philippe
Dr Philippe Pès - SAMU 44 - CHU de NANTES E-Mail : ppes club-internet fr
Collaborateur SAMU de FRANCE : http://www.samu-de-france.fr/
Collaborateur SFMU : http://www.sfmu.org (La médecine d'urgence)
Webmaster du CMUPL : http://www.cmupl.org
L'échographie pour l'urgentiste : http://www.winfocus-france.org
Corsicaria 2003 : http://www.corsicaria.org (Meeting aérien à Ajaccio)
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce mail qu'en cas de nécessité