Re: [Evolution] HTML messages displayed in white color

On Thu, 2019-09-12 at 13:47 +0200, Carlo Delle Donne via evolution-
list wrote:
Thank you for being so responsive. I'm attaching a message that I've
sent from my Evolution client (I saved it as mbox and only removed
the header). I don't see any foreground color being specified, but I
might be wrong.

        Hi,
you are right, there is no text color specified in the message content.
Evolution shows the message with specified white background color, but
it derives the text color from the theme.

Someone just filled a bug for you here [1]. The reporter claims the
issue begun with update of WebKitGTK+ to 2.26.0.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/617