[Evolution] Additional Mailbox with ews in Evolution with an unindexed mailbox

Hi,

Following this old thread I am trying to open a shared mailbox on which I have been granted access (I can open it under outlook an outlook webclient).
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2013-January/msg00146.html

Note that the mailbox is not indexed (on purpose) and that in the window "Subscribe to folder of other EWS user..." I can type the email of the mailbox in the user field and have it autocompleted, but it doesn't appear if I do a search by pressing the "Choose..." button.

So I fill the User field and choose Folder name "Inbox" then press ok, but get the error message "No results were found."

Is there another way to open the shared mailbox ? any chance by hacking a config file if that's just a GUI issue ?

Thanks for your feedback.