Re: [Evolution] From: To: mismatch

On Wed, 2019-10-02 at 19:45 +0200, Pete Biggs wrote:
Yes, I see, thanks.
But that is just for a single mail.
How do I configure Evolution as to have "From Override Field" unchecked as a
general default?

It's sticky - i.e. it is remembered and becomes the default.
--------

it does not seem so.
I tried a couple of time to edit Pete's msg, unchecking 'From override Field',
and again it is checked on this new attempt.

Pete has already asked you to STOP spoofing his email address. This
counts as abuse of the list and if it continues will force us to
consider banning you.

poc (list moderator)