Re: [Evolution] From: To: mismatch

On Wed, 2019-10-02 at 10:21 +0200, mario chiari wrote:
How do I configure Evolution as to have "From Override Field"
unchecked as a general default?

        Hi,
it remembers the last state, but if the used From of the message
doesn't match the From configured for the account you've selected it is
opened automatically, thus you see what it'll do.

I see now that within 'Composer preferences', there is a 'Send
Account overrides' tab. I am not sure what that is for, and how to
configure it. Do I need  to learn about it?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-send-account-overrides.html.en

        Bye,
        Milan