Re: [Evolution] Thanks from a recent convert....

Hi Ben,

On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 08:23 +1100, Ben Frawley wrote:
One quick question, I can see the setting to change the font size in
the preview pane, but not the setting to change the font size in the
inbox pane. Can someone give me a pointer?

That's defined desktop-wide by GNOME. See "Fonts > Interface Text" in
the separate "Tweaks" application to change its setting.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net