Re: [Evolution] Spam error message

On Tue, 2019-05-21 at 16:58 +1000, Bradley G Ward via evolution-list
wrote:
Hello everybody,

        Hi,
first of all, when writing a new message do write a new message, rather
than reply to an existing. You just hijacked a thread with completely
unrelated stuff. HTML is not the favorite format on this mailing list
too.

I have Evolution (3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) installed on two pcs. It
has been running pretty much perfectly until when I now try to
forward messages I get the following message:

DATA command failed: 5.7.1 5C1AEA603EA3B84F Message content rejected
due to suspected spam. OB703”.

I suppose that's when you hit Send in the message composer. The error
looks like a response from your SMTP server and I believe it depends on
the message content whether the SMTP server will reject it or not.
You may ask the server admins or something.

Engaging web search also gives some interesting results:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=OB703

        Bye,
        Milan