Re: [Evolution] Mail forwarding

When I checked the box, I was presented with a dialog regarding
removing the HTML codes.  I didn't think it meant the message content
items though.  I just thought it was formatting codes.

Plain Text is just that - plain text, no HTML, no formatting. The links
to external images are HTML, so removing HTML will remove the links.
Once they are removed they are lost so switching back to HTML
afterwards can not restore the missing links.

P.