[Evolution] Evolution some time not show .xml.p7m attach

In some PEC message, Evolution[1] show only 3 file attach (wrong)
Thunderbird (and other mua) show 4 attach (correct)
The attach missing is "IT01879020517_kTnxj.xml.p7m"

(see image attached)

I must fill a bug or there is a solution?

If you want see the real email saved in mailbox file, let me know.

Many thanks

[1] Version
[lesca@dodo ~]$ rpm -q evolution
evolution-3.32.3-1.fc30.x86_64
[lesca@dodo ~]$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora release 30 (Thirty)
[lesca@dodo ~]$

--

Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 30 Workstation)