Re: [Evolution] Calendar backend error

On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 21:57 +0000, Matthew Saltzman via evolution-list
wrote:
How can I repair this issue?

        Hi,
either the local cache contains something what it should not (it's in
~/.cache/evolution/calendar/<ews-calendar-uid>/ ) or the server
reported an item, which cannot be read for some reason. There had been
some discussion about the later here, if I recall correctly.

I guess your evolution-ews is 3.30.3, right? You did not mention
version of the evolution itself, but it seems like 3.30.4, according to
User-Agent header of your message. It does contain a change for:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/2

        Bye,
        Milan