Re: [Evolution] Messages sorting in message list

Il giorno ven, 19/10/2018 alle 14.47 +0200, Ángel ha scritto:
It is indeed possible to get that sorting in evolution. Just click on
the header of the Date column until you get that one.

Of course I know how it works basically. But this applies the sorting
also to messages *inside* the thread. I don't want it so. I want to get
messages of a thread ordered by date/ascending, since there could be
replies to oders branches of a thread that come first (and It's simpler
for reading to have them displayed on top).

It's not so simple to describe, but Thunderbird or Kmail (that I also
use on other machines) do it properly by default.

--
fp