Re: [Evolution] glib 2.54.1 requierd for 3.31 ?

On Wed, 2018-11-14 at 11:34 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

On Tue, 2018-11-13 at 11:55 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
I got this building ews(using glib 2.52.3):

not intentionally, I'm sorry. Fixed with:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/commit/64a5ff2db277933a7b95f342046052f4b281646f
I also bumped version requirement for libsoup there, because of use of
another "too new" function.

Nice, though I think glib-2.54 would be better.

Feel free to file a bug in GNOME's gitlab instance against
evolution-ews the next time, it's much easier to track the issues and
it also makes sure someone will notice it.

That is something else. I do got a gitlab account but Gnome projects like Evo won't
let me in anyway, insisting that I should create yet another account. This is way
worse than the previous github hosting.

So I stay with email for now, hoping for the best.

Here are some oddities I have had for quiet a while, even now after upgrading to 3.31.2
Using EWS against company O365

1) Moved meeting still pop up an reminder at the old/initial time.
2) In Calendar view(see Screenshoot) I see multiple entries for the same person
   with just Status changed(Needs Attention, Accepted, Tentative etc).
   Scrolling the Attendee window is broken when Theme adds arrows in the scrollbar.

3) Attendee window cannot be resized
4) Cancelled meetings remains but are prefixed Cancelled in Summary
5) Opening a meeting always generates an error:
      "Event cannot be fully edited, because you are not the organiser"
   even though I haven't tried to edit anything yet.

 Jocke