[Evolution] limits on bcc?

3.18.5.2 on Ubunto 16.04

Is it possible that Evo imposes a limitation on the number of addresses that the BCC field
is allowed to contain? I have had a couple of recent cases where a list was truncated from
its original count ??? I find no mention of such a limit in the "HELP" files, but I can imagine
it being left out.

Thanks,

Brewster

     Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
     to use the Net... and he won't bother you for weeks.
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
 Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.