Re: [Evolution] Missing attachment clip icon

On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 09:23 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
Please let me know, if I can help, what would be the best way to sort
it out now.

        Hi,
check what the message structure look like. For example encrypted
messages are hard to guess whether they contain an attachment or not,
because those parts use to be encrypted too. That's just one example
where the heuristic used in Evolution can fail. The attachment icon
presence is usually re-tested after message download, with the same
code for all mail providers, thus it's odd to see the On This Computer
behaving differently from the IMAP account, though there can be other
aspects related as well.

Anyway, the message structure, it's basically about checking the
message source and from it all headers which start with "Content-",
like "Content-Type", "Content-Disposition" and so on.
        Bye,
        Milan