Re: [Evolution] Is it possible to reduce the width of Side Bar.

On Fri, 2018-05-25 at 18:32 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
You can via dragging and dropping the separator, but only to a certain
minimum size.

That works fine on my computer until I go to the Calendar tab. Then the side bar width is reset to what it was and can no longer be dragged narrower in the Mail tab. Restarting Evolution will allow the Mail side bar to be narrower until I go to the Calendar again. Dragging wider is not affected.

Andre, is this maybe because of a minimum width imposed in the Calendar tab, either by default or because of a calendar name that is restricting the width?

Gary