Re: [Evolution] The digest website is automatically truncating text from our emails?

On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 20:17 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I just noticed that when you go to the Evolution email list digest
site.

My email address is sort of " truncated" I guess is the word I would
use?

 So, why are all of the "at" symbol's ( @ ) and periods are being
removed from my signature when all of our emails are uploaded to the
digest website?

Likely a simple attempt to avoid spammers harvesting addresses. Feel
free to ask in a Mailman forum / on a Mailman mailing list for details.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/