Re: [Evolution] calendar search over more than the actual month?

On Sun, 2018-07-15 at 13:35 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
how do I search in the calendar over more than the actual month?

        Hi,
on the right of the place where you enter the search term are three
buttons: arrow to the left, arrow to the right and a stop sign (the
actual visual appearance depends on your theme). These are used to
"search in the previous/next day/week/month", while the stop sign can
be used to stop an ongoing search.

The bug Andre referenced is for a way to not need to move by the
intervals, but I'd probably Won'tFix it, because there are recurring
events which can recur forever. In such case, how long list would a
user accept?
        Bye,
        Milan