[Evolution] Configuring Oauth2

Updated to Evolution 3.28.1-2 on LinuxMint 19

Restored from backup .. to get all my configurations ( 7 mail accounts ).

Everything comes up and works, except the one corporate gmail account. It wants Oauth2 and so far, I have found
no way to configure Oauth2 for the account. Based on the Google popup, I went through the process captured
the nice long random string and used it to replace my id in the Evolution configuration for that account.

The next time, Evolution attempts to pull, it complains about a missing secret key.

So obviously, I've missed a step somewhere.

Anyone have a pointer to documentation that goes through it all step by step ... my googling hasn't turned up anything
that works.

Mike