Re: [Evolution] open

keyring" is not checked, right? You probably do not store the password
for some reason, which is fine.
No, I don't store any password.

It looked like the password/credential prompt had been shown before the
Evolution window, thus I guess it can, in some cases, be hidden under
the Evolution window. Using Alt+Tab to switch between windows may help
eventually. I mean, I believe the password prompt is there, it's only
hidden somewhere for some reason.
I tried the buttons you told me, once my daughter told me where they are. :-)
But the prompt doesn't show. It does not come up.

I've not been able to reproduce it, though.
        Bye,
        Milan