[Evolution] Create link to a specific mail in Evolution

Hi all,

it happens regularly that I want to refer to a email in my notes, a
text document, etc. Is there a way to generate a "link" to a mail in
Evolution which I could copy over to my notes, which again opens
Evolution and jumps directly to the mail on click?

If this doesn't exists out of the box, I would be also happy for
suggestions how I might be able to solve this with some scripting
involved.

Thanks a lot!
Björn

--