From: evolution-list <evolution-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Andre
Klapper
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 3:53 AM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar

On Thu, 2018-08-16 at 13:02 -0600, William Dossett wrote:
Read the manual and it only refers to how to manage your calendar, not
set it up.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/calendar-using-several-calenda
rs.html
but if you're missing something there, please tell us what exactly (as I
don't have access to some Exchange test server.)

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net