Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.28.1: Incorrect quoting of text emails

On Sun, 2018-08-05 at 16:22 -0700, bg wrote:
I know a lot of people who won't even open HTML-encoded
emails, and I can't tell them they're wrong.

Hi BG,

That would kind of be hard to do in modern day time.

EVERYTHING comes in the HTML formatting now I think.

My bank emails, Youtube, etc etc

Unless you mean, that they wont open emails from personal friends or
family that is formatted in HTML?

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)