Re: [Evolution] evolution very slow to close

On Wed, 2018-04-18 at 06:00 -0700, Christophe PEREZ wrote:
So no way to clean at shutdown ?

        Hi,
I do not think so. The changes in that previously mentioned bug will
help.

I already saw that, but I don't use vfolders.

Well, you do use vFolders. The On This Computer/Trash and On This
Computer/Junk folders are vFolders. If I recall correctly, the change
in that bug was not only for vFolders, it helped with other Maildir
operations as well.
        Bye,
        Milan