Re: [Evolution] Automatization Outlook Users migrations to Evolution

On Sat, 2017-09-23 at 22:33 +0200, PBB Droid wrote:
Hi everyone,

I need to migrate many of Outlook users to Evolution with Exchange plugin
due to change Win10 to Linux (Ubuntu or Debian). Main elements as Active
Directory and Exchange stay without changes.

Is it possible to build automatic porcedures based on Active Directory
information to create  Evolution configuration without another user
activity? I think abount migration users to Evolution with first login to
new system.

I not found any information in Evolution documentation abount that
posibility.

I don't know if anyone has done that, but as an absolute minimum it is
*essential* to say what version of Evolution you will be using.

poc