[Evolution] Unable to connect to google 'Contacts'

Hi All:

Am using the following version of evolution:
jserinki7 vde # equery list evolution
 * Searching for evolution ...
[IP-] [  ] mail-client/evolution-3.24.5:2.0
jserinki7 vde # equery list evolution-data-server
 * Searching for evolution-data-server ...
[IP-] [  ] gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-3.24.5:0/60

I am on the XFCE4 desktop and and managed to installed the gnome-control-center
which gives me access to GOA which is how I am doing authentication for my company's
gmail.

Everything works except access to contacts which for company email is the company address book.
I'm getting this error:
Unable to open address book “Contacts”
This address book cannot be opened.  This either means that an incorrect URI was entered, or the server is unreachable.

Detailed error message: Unable to connect to “Contacts”: Backend factory for source “1480345234.2904.0@jserinki7” and extension “Address Book” cannot be found.

jserinki7 is the name of my host.

GOA is configured to access contacts.

Any tips on how to troubleshoot?