Re: [Evolution] Null "Received time" filter condition

On Thu, 2017-10-05 at 11:16 -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
Aha!! It looks as if you're setting this up using an explicit message
filter. What I'm doing, from the tool-bar, is Search -> Advanced Search
-> Add Condition -> Specific header, and then setting the "Received
does not exist" condition as above and observing what shows up in the
message index.

I apologize for my lack of terminology precision in my posts on this! I
consider a "Search" to be the implementation of a one-time "Filter",
the action of which is to define a subset of messages to be displayed
in the index. My bad.

I should have been more explicit from the git-go! I don't really make a
lot of use of explicitly-defined message filters in Evolution since
they can result in duplications if not used very carefully when
accessing email from several different systems.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The only unchanging certainty
FMP Computer Services |    is the certainty of change"