Re: [Evolution] Calendar disconnect

On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 10:23 +0200, Berend De Schouwer wrote:
I'm getting calendar connection failures.  It looks like the API key
is over-used.  Version 3.24.5.  Are we going through an API key
change again?

        Hi,
I hope not. Looking into the keys, there is 5.000.000 day limit, which
had been reached several times during the last 30 days. Changing the
key won't help, I believe. Better to find out what broke, if anything,
though your 3.24.5 is before changes for 3.26.0, where had been done
some changes in the way the connection to the server is done (though
those had been supposed to be compatible with the previous code).
        Bye,
        Milan