Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.26.2-1 - Cannot Back up or Export Local Data or Mail

Dear Milan,

Thank you for the helpful clarification. After some testing with turned off
"Syncronize remote mail locally", I've found the email search being quick
enough for work, so it may be worth not syncing at all to prevent any local
copies of emails being kept, especially for clients without an encrypted
home/disk. I just have two more questions I'd like your expert opinion on:

1) For a user with many folders in his ews mailbox, is there a quick way to
mirror the folder structure from ews to "On This Computer" maildir without
manually doing each one?
2) Is there any way to "Syncronize remote mail locally" only in "On This
Computer" , while keeping the ews mailbox w/o local mail sync (to avoid the
duplicate files)?

Gibster

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/