Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

You also might ask, why using POP instead of IMAP. Speaking for me, I
want to locally store mails, to read them off-line, as well as having my
own mail archive. Offline IMAP for several reasons is no option.

You've said this a number of times, but I still don't get it. AFAIK
there nothing you do with POP that can't be done with IMAP, always
assuming your provider supports it. And if they don't, that for me
would be sufficient reason to change providers, but of course it's your
call.

poc