Re: [Evolution] Change color of unread email

On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 12:18 +0200, Prometheus wrote:
Is there a preferably easy way to change the color of unread e-mails?
I am using Adwaita Dark and when a new mail arrives it's background
is the same as the other e-mail.

        Hi,
I suppose you mean background in the message list, not in the message
preview. Honestly, I'm not aware of any way to change the background,
neither the foreground, color for unread mail in the message list using
CSS. The information about 'unread' state is not propagated into the
CSS, as far as I know. Unread mails are shown in bold font and its icon
is an envelope with a start (or blue dot, or what your theme may use).
        Bye,
        Milan