Re: [Evolution] Sorting Levels on Message list

On Mon, 2017-01-02 at 14:18 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
So I click date on the list bar, then all messages are sorted by
Date. This is fine and as expected.
Then I click Sender name, and all messages are sorted by the Sender
Name, but this time, the date sort is lost.

        Hi,
hold a Ctrl key, it will keep the existing sorting and will
add/change/remove one for the column header you click on. You can also
use right-click-header-bar->Customize Current View...->Sort and change
sorting there.
        Bye,
        Milan