Re: [Evolution] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:26:00 -0500, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
At least for 3.20.5, this is a problem that appears to be restricted
to just one of several POP accounts that evolution polls.  It started
recently.  If I was using only this one particular POP account it
would appear to be a problem with evolution when it appears to be a
problem with a major e-mail service.

Here the issue happens for a Yahoo POP account and a Rocketmail, aka
Yahoo account, while there's no issue for another Rocketmail account,
an also not for an Alice and a Zoho account.