Re: [Evolution] Emoticons?

On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 10:20:45 +0100
Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

On Tue, 2017-02-07 at 09:20 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
What is the difference between those two computers?

      Hi,
possibly icon theme? I know they should be the same, but...

How do the icons look like in the Insert->Emoticon-> submenu, or when
you click the emoticon button on the toolbar?

You can also check the content of the sent message, whether a proper
file name had been attached to the message and whether the text/plain
part shows a correct smiley.
      Bye,
      Milan