Re: [Evolution] open

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 22:57:52 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Fri, 2017-12-29 at 23:31 +0200, Gottfried wrote:
Nemiver

The output of Nemiver you posted seemingly is Assembler code, so
perhaps what you used was a disassembler feature. However, I don't
know Nemiver, nor do I program anymore. But actually I programmed
Assembler in the 80s. I seriously doubt that it's much useful output.

OT:

Usually I used processors without the mov command, instead they loaded
from a register and stored to a register :D. However, while I'm aware
that mov exists and what it does, I don't know a few of the other
"cryptic" commands of your output. OTOH many commands are not cryptic
to me. As a pointer I searched
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_instruction_listings for those
commands that are cryptic to me.

I suspect that this particular debugger you used, allows to show what
the C/C++ code actually does in Assembler, which could be useful for a
coder, but in this context it IMO doesn't provide anything useful.