Re: [Evolution] Sort so un-read messages come to the top?

On Sat, 2017-12-23 at 16:26 +1300, M wrote:
On Sat, 2017-12-23 at 03:02 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
PS:

JFTR you also could add search folders to your folder tree and apart
from all that kind of filtering, it's helpful to use several folders, to
filter incoming and outgoing mails in the first place, before selecting
a sort order or using search folders.

So.. Evolution still can't do something as basic as sort by unread
first, date second?

No, Evo is too basic to support such advanced features, I am afraid.

It supports "sort by, then sort by" in the message list pane:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-sorting-message-list.html
It supports having an "unread" search folder, even across all folders:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-search-folders.html
It supports using the space bar to read unread mail across folders:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-reading-keyboard-shortcuts.html#unread-across-folders

But I guess all those are just "workarounds", by your definition.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/