[Evolution] not able to select send email notification

Hi everyone

I recently migrated to Evolution.
I configured my gmail account and calendar as well.
I have a very specific question regarding notification.

I want or I would like to create an email message to send as a reminder of an appointment.
The reminder configuration has a "select" where one can choose between:
"shows an alert"
"play sound"
"run a program" and
also, "send an email"
( I translate the texts to English and perhaps that is not the exact text in English)

I am able to select an alert, play a sound or run a program. However, the send email is not able to select, but it appears on the selection.
Is there something that I have to do ?

I cannot add an screenshot because I am not able to create a screenshot with the selection opened.

Thanks
Abimael