Re: [Evolution] Gmail account disappears from Evolution

On Sun, 2016-09-25 at 11:07 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

i have a problem with Evolution e-mail application: twice in the
last
month my Gmail account disappeared from Evolution.  My two other
IMAP
accounts stayed ok.  So far i do not know how to reproduce this.

You have to give more information - like what version of Evolution,
how
did you provision the Gmail account in Evolution, what desktop are
you
using.

Evolution in Ubuntu 16.04.1: 3.18.5.2
Evolution in NixOS  16.03:   3.18.4

I am mostly using Gnome 3 under both Ubuntu and NixOS, but i also
logged in with Cinnamon a few times.

To set up my gmail account in Evolution, i just provided my gmail
address, and Evolution set it up by itself.

Alexey.