Re: [Evolution] Muting Error Messages in main window

On Monday, October 24, 2016, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, then it would be in the evolution-activesync. Fill
a bug in GNOME's bugzilla against it and hope for a fix.

I'm not sure to agree with this. The error may be coming from the Evolution-Activesync component (and sometimes from any account), but I do not need to be bothered with this pressing a button each time. I know the error and I expect it, since this account (and some IMAP) are not accessible when I'm in corporate network. At least there could be a button to "do not show again".

The error message in Evolution shall be less obtrusive and I think such change, if accepted, is within Evolution main window.   A small icon and a sticky text on the bottom right corner can highlight an error situation and clicking it can reveal more details.

Br,
Emre

--
Br,