Re: [Evolution] Remove attachments makes "0 bytes" show in size column

Hi Milan,
Il giorno mar, 31/05/2016 alle 11.43 +0200, Milan Crha ha scritto:
what is the folder type you do the remove, please? Using On This
Computer folder the size is recalculated properly. That is, it worth
bug report against the specific mail provider.

Yes, it is an IMAP+ folder, indeed. So, I would file a bug but (sorry)
don't know exactly how to find the "specific mail provider", please I
need a hint (where do I find it in bugzilla?)

Thanks,
Andrea

      Thanks and bye,
      Milan