Re: [Evolution] User point of view on the attachment bar?

Does this change sound sane, from the user point of view?
Do you use the attachment bar at all?

Personally, I don't use the attachment bar at the top of the message
very much, virtually all the interaction I have with attachments is via
the bottom attachment list.  But I think that is because the bottom is
where attachments always have been, so that's where I expect them to
be.

That said, if I put my mind to it, I could easily switch to using the
top attachment bar! It is a more consistent way of dealing with
attachments in the context of Gnome.

As a slightly different approach, is it possible to use the grey space
to the right of the headers - it's usually at least 4 lines high and
most of the time is unused. If you can fit it in one line height, then
the "From:" line is usually very short.  This would get around the
issue of using up space within the message pane.

P.