[Evolution] Ordering of folders when filtering

Firstly thankyou to those answers on deleting without opening.

Now filters...

I do a bit of programming so I understand logic. What is the logic of
these filters regarding folder order and messages already moved/copied?

Given folders x,y and z, when a rule moves a message from x to z it
will presumably meet the very same message it moved when it filters the
z folder. Is it ignored or processed again?

If it is processed, how can one be sure the filter will process folder
x first and not z (in which case the message will be only seen by the
filter once)

I will try some tests but I would like to know if there is a design
enforced here so I can trust my filters in the future.

Kind regards
Paul