Re: [Evolution] how to move mails and configs to a new machine

about your rant:

Actually Fedora has been installed with a user account. This is  my
home (real) desktop machine, I have been logging as root for years,
without any issue (at least not issues I am aware of). Is it really so
bad?

I'm sorry to use LMGTFY, and it's not meant as a put down, but it's an
indication of what you should read:

   http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+you+should+not+login+as+root

There's very few things that Unix/Linux people agree on, but one of
them is that you do not habitually login as root.

P.