Re: [Evolution] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the evolution-list mailing list]\

On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 16:55 +0100, Steve Tucknott wrote:
On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 08:40 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:

I recently received this message.  Can anyone explain why?
(I have resubscribed.)

jon
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
To: jonrysh pacbell net
list
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:40:01 +0000

Bye!
resubscribed and finally reposted your crash message?
If so, that may be a clue as to what is happening as that is what
happened to me. I hadn't posted to the Evolution list for ages - I then
posted re an issue with sort order in calendar and got the
'unsubscribed' message. Then I resubscribed and posted the message ok.
So could it be that some form of inactivity time out has been added to
the list - and it's that that's causing the 'unsubscribed' message?

If that is the case, it's not something the moderators are aware of,
but of course we don't have control over the Mailman system itself.

poc